CMF Beta 806/Serial #1673/Manufactured 1992
This press is a 48" wide, 6 color stack roll to roll printing press. Has a 48" web width with a 46" print width, 10 DP gear pitch, solvent based ink with 2 roll inking system, single gas burner. 32" diameter turret unwind with drop splice. 32" diameter turret rewind with flying splice. In feed and outfeed Fife edge guides, scan-a-web, 3" air shafts and slitting station. The press has the following print configurations: 6+0, 5+1, 4+2, 3+3. Includes approx. 74 print cylinders. Cylinder tooth ranges from 39 thru 76 with a print range from 3.063(4 around) to 23.876 (1 around) with a maximum print repeat of 31.416 with 100 tooth gear.
Tona 8 "Millennium" CI Flexo Presses
The Tona 8 "Millennium" is a precision engineered heavy duty machine designed primarily for superior quality process printing. Advanced features of the "Millennium" series guarantee top performance at high speeds.
- Decks total: 8
- Printing mode: 8+1
- Printing width: 59"
- Web width: 59"
- Web width: 63 3/4"
- Fine tuning: micrometric by stepping motors and joystick control.
- Pre Register: semi-automatic with bull gear indexing.
- Unwind reel diameter: 32" (800mm)
- Rewind Wheel diameter: 32" (800mm)
- Inks used are solvent based
- materials printed: LDPE, HDPE, BOPP, Paper
- Has alloy coated CI drum
- Drying system by two gas burners (Eclipse) Heating power up to 800,000 BTU/hr each.
Hydra Reclaim Scrap Recovery System/Purchased 1997
- 10" X 12" cutting chamber
- Infeed nips with speed control
- Four (4) cutting blades
- One (1) 1/8" screen supplied with unit/fluff size of 1/8" or smaller
- Fluff hopper with auger feed speed control for precise introduction of fluff into extruder
- Unit capable of processing edge trim through additional entry port
- 5 hp blower to convey fluff to hopper
- Capable of processing 100#/hr
Click Here to request information on these machines .
If you require additional services or products that do not appear on our website please call us for assistance.